kaieivindm

Hi,
When I post threads to Facebook from my forum, it won't show image or any reference to the forum besides a clunk of information.

Example:
upload_2014-10-21_20-21-27.png

Is there anyway I can get content of the post (image, youtube video etc) in the link posted to facebook and show there too?

Regards!

Looking forward to Sunset Overdrive :D

On topic... haha is it suppose to show the: logo.og.png image inside /styles/STYLENAME/xenforo/

We don't change anything related to the facebook sharing as it's all covered via the xenforo core.

Double check to see if you're path is set correctly: style properties -> header and navigation -> Facebook Open Graph Logo

Looking forward to Sunset Overdrive :D

On topic... haha is it suppose to show the: logo.og.png image inside /styles/STYLENAME/xenforo/

We don't change anything related to the facebook sharing as it's all covered via the xenforo core.

Double check to see if you're path is set correctly: style properties -> header and navigation -> Facebook Open Graph Logo

Yeah! It's going to be awsome (y)
But there is no Facebook Open Graph logo for me on the XB header and Navigation page.
I do have Enable logo in navigation, enable floating logo and Use text based logo.

And no place to set a link either btw.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back