XenForo 1.5.8

There's one outdated template which is the message template, ideally the merge system should work... if not the manual fix would be:

In the message template find:
Code:
<div class="baseHtml signature messageText ugc{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}"><aside>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</aside></div>

Replace with:

Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">
         <div class="baseHtml signature messageText ugc{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}"><aside><xen:contentcheck>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</xen:contentcheck></aside></div>
       </xen:if>

There's one outdated template which is the message template, ideally the merge system should work... if not the manual fix would be:

Code:
<div class="baseHtml signature messageText ugc{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}"><aside>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</aside></div>

Replace with:

Code:
         <div class="baseHtml signature messageText ugc{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}"><aside><xen:contentcheck>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</xen:contentcheck></aside></div>

Merge at least worked. But what should I look for if it's "not" working as intended? What will the error be? or fault?

Merge at least worked. But what should I look for if it's "not" working as intended? What will the error be? or fault?

My fix would only be if the merge would tell you it didn't work, if it didn't show an error message your fine. If you want to double check just open the message template, do a little search for baseHtml like a browser search ctrl-f, make sure the xen:content check is around the div.

My fix would only be if the merge would tell you it didn't work, if it didn't show an error message your fine. If you want to double check just open the message template, do a little search for baseHtml like a browser search ctrl-f, make sure the xen:content check is around the div.

Merge was successfully done. So will leave it at that :) Thanks Russ!

Code:

Replace with:

Code:
Can confirm, this worked for me as well! Thanks for pointing out this thread for me, @Neal.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back