Aggro

Registered
Hey , I wonder if you have any tips on how to integrate xenforo with wordpress, I would like to use wordpress as my front page however memebers and registrations all handled by xenforo, I want to be able to pull some topics to be visible on the wordpress site, I have a wordpress theme I would like to use, can this be achieved with xenforo and wordpress out of the box? or is plugin needed, would I need to install both wordpress and xenforo in the same directory? I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Aggro

Registered
so I really cant afford to put any more in this, its starting to cost me a lot ! i dont have a paid site, infact its still very much in production its mad how much authors charge for every little addon , i dont know if I blame aurthors or xenforo for being too basic that it doesnt offer what others offer out of the box, i am talking gallery , chat, integration , framwork, donation ... all add up $ is there any free alternative you can recommend?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Nope, there are free plugins out there but might not be the ones you need. You can browse the official XF resource manager and sort by free addons.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.