Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional): Will be given on PM because we are still in testing mode
Bug Report Details
:
I just got informed about a new xenporta2 update which i installed to our test forum.
To the test board the core style is installed with some, only, style changes. The Sidebar is enabled as sticky so it scrolls if there is bigger content.
While on the Portal Page and scrolling down some of the content is scrolling with it.
As stated before i will send the URL via PC. IF any admin access is need please let me know.

Last edited:

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Could you PM me a login, it's the way he's setting up his columns but I'll see if I can't find a work around for xenporta.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Thanks, I'll make an adjustment in XenBase to help with this. It should also help with a collapsing bug I've seen before conflicting with XenPorta.

Essentially opening xb_js_body and replacing all instances of:

Code:
$('.sidebar')
With:
Code:
$('aside .sidebar')

Thanks you so much Russ. You should Party ;)
Well, just recognized pixelexit is not the only one having probs with XenPorta2. Also [GNF]Classifieds have.
Try clicking on "Call of Duty Ghost" Title. It left you where you are. No redirection.
Ahhh..... I hate that.
I wish you a Happy New Year.
Where to Vote for "Best Support"?! ;)

Hello Russ,
I run in a little problem. When trying to change the whole xb_js_body Template i get this Error
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.
If i change the Template with just a small code snippet all is fine, just the whole template change is triggering the Error above.
I am at namecheap and they promised that my Domain and Subdomains are whitelisted to mod_security already.
I have no idea anymore what to do so i would like to ask if i can change the File somewhere within the File Directory itself?

btw. You should do a classifieds addon. Then we would have someone reliable that is looking after his stuff and man... how many are looking for such an addon ;)

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
btw. You should do a classifieds addon. Then we would have someone reliable that is looking after his stuff and man... how many are looking for such an addon ;)
We aren't focusing on add-ons anymore here at Pixel Exit, primary focus will be styles. Although I know Steve still wants to do small add-ons a classifieds is quite extensive.

Hathaway

We aren't focusing on add-ons anymore here at Pixel Exit, primary focus will be styles. Although I know Steve still wants to do small add-ons a classifieds is quite extensive.
small addons huh? :)

You know, I wouldn't mind a new fresh addon that adds HTML to node titles. (This one does but it's unsupported.)

Is this classed as a small addon? I don't know.

This brings up a new question in my mind, is HTML allowed in XF 2.0 node titles? :eek:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.