snagseb

Registered
Hey, just playing around with the latest XenPorta version. The continue button at the bottom of the excerpt is way off. Not sure if this is a Jaxel issue but I thought I’d stay here because .... well .... Jaxel.

You can see what I mean on basically any device. Cheers.

This in extra.less would change it up a bit:

Code:
.porta-article-item .porta-expandLink div {
    background: @xf-contentBg;
    padding: 5px;
    color: @xf-textColor;
}

That should work for both light + dark styles.

It is at the right location. Are your referring to the colour or perhaps you want the old wordy version of the button?
It doesn't look like it's in the correct location does it? Not sure why, that is basically a vanilla install of XP. To be honest, it's probably better not there at all. Don't really need the 'continue' hyperlink when a user can click on the button or the image to view the article.

It doesn't look like it's in the correct location does it? Not sure why, that is basically a vanilla install of XP. To be honest, it's probably better not there at all. Don't really need the 'continue' hyperlink when a user can click on the button or the image to view the article.
Hi Russ,

Is there a way to hide the 'continue' text? I am thinking with the button to continue reading and the fact you can click the image as well to read the article, the continue hyerplink just seems excessive. Cheers

This in extra.less would change it up a bit:

Code:
.porta-article-item .porta-expandLink div {
    background: @xf-contentBg;
    padding: 5px;
    color: @xf-textColor;
}

That should work for both light + dark styles.
Hi Russ,

Is there a way to hide the 'continue' text? I am thinking with the button to continue reading and the fact you can click the image as well to read the article, the continue hyerplink just seems excessive. Cheers

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back