Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional): https://www.utahfishkeepers.us
Bug Report Details: The XenForo branding and the branding belonging to other add-ons is the wrong color It is dark blue, it should be white like the style branding. I may just be nitpicking, but it bugs me for some reason.

Ruby

Customer
@CarpCharacin here is what I’ve used to change the color of the copyright just change the xbButtonBackground color to whatever you want.

#copyright {
color: @xbButtonBackground !important;
}

#copyright a:first-child { color: @xbButtonBackground !important;}

Last edited:
@CarpCharacin here is what I’ve used to change the color of the copyright just change the xbButtonBackground color to whatever you want.

#copyright {
color: @xbButtonBackground !important;
}

#copyright a:first-child { color: @xbButtonBackground !important;}
I changed it to white, and now the buttons are gone.
buttons.PNG
What color do you have it set to?

I changed it to this and it worked:
Code:
#copyright {
color: #FFF !important;
}

#copyright a:first-child { color: #FFF !important;}
Thanks!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I've made a slight change here to help with changes:

Style Properties: Footer -> Match Footer Legal with Footer, if this is checked the copyright links will inherit: Style Properties: Footer -> Link color.

If it's not you can use Style Properties: Footer -> Footer Legal CSS will control the text now.

Adjusted in 1.5.15.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.