DirtRider

Registered
I am finding that on Zipped Dark when you get an Alert and open up the drop down the new alert has a yellowish background making it hard to read until you mouse over it. How do I change that background colour?

Thanks that did it.

One other thing I cannot seem to get a screen capture but you also have some type of alert that comes up towards the bottom left of the forum. This just shows a grey block.

This is adjusted on a XenBase level for the next patch but you can add this in your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase #StackAlerts .stackAlertContent
{
   color: @contentText;
   background-color: @xbPrimaryContent;
   border-color: @xbPrimaryBorder;
}

Thanks done, one more thing.

I have sticky menu bars and when your viewing the forum it looks like this

upload_2016-7-10_8-6-50.png

However as soon as you scroll down it moves the menu right leaving a white block to the left of the Forums option

upload_2016-7-10_8-7-55.png

Did you add this css in extra.css?

Code:
.XenBase #StackAlerts .stackAlertContent
{
   color: @contentText;
   background-color: @xbPrimaryContent;
   border-color: @xbPrimaryBorder;
}

? Works on my zipped install, can you try moving it to the top of the extra.css file.

I'm curious but is it the correct style? Are you running the child style? Double check the child dark to make sure extra.css isn't edited so it can have those changes.

Only asking since the style name has the Orange Light in it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back