Clarification on Premium Styles

rushmere

Registered
Hi, I'm currently looking at your styles to decide which one to buy. I like the look of quite a few of them, so it's difficult to decide!

I just want to clarify, do all of your premium styles use your XenBase framework? If so, does this mean that they all basically function the same and have the same customisation options, i.e. the difference between the styles is limited to appearance, or are there other differences?

Thanks.

Hi, I'm currently looking at your styles to decide which one to buy. I like the look of quite a few of them, so it's difficult to decide!

I just want to clarify, do all of your premium styles use your XenBase framework? If so, does this mean that they all basically function the same and have the same customisation options, i.e. the difference between the styles is limited to appearance, or are there other differences?

Thanks.

Yes all styles are powered by XenBase Framework so for the most part you'll be able to achieve a lot of the functionality throughout every style. There are some instances where we've done custom things to each style, such as Zippeds social icons in the navigation, or Fusion Gamers user panel on the top right, things like that but again for the most part the framework covers a lot of the features we use.

Let me know if you have any other questions and thank you for the kind words.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back