considering the flip to Xen and fusion gamer orange style

Hey,

Thanks for your interest :), you'll love XenForo!

Can you screenshot on your site what exactly you're referring too? I'm apparently missing it.

Hey,

Thanks for your interest :), you'll love XenForo!
Can you screenshot on your site what exactly you're referring too? I'm apparently missing it.
sorry for the long pause there....just still in discussion with staff.

Untitled1.jpg

hovering mouse over tabs on right side of screen (on deskstop) or by tapping (on mobile, which are hidden atm) will open side bars. The animated tooltips only appears on desktop though. Its a sorta "quick preview" for users. there are 4 tabs
1. featured member - featuring their YT/twitch channel previews
2. streams tab - will show any members online(shown above).
3. YT tab - showing members YT playlists
4. console status - showing online/offline status of XBL/PSN.

some of these features require meta tags to be inserted in order to call up stylesheets....

ugh...3minutes? anyways let me know if you need login credentials to see everything....guests should also be able to see side-tabs.

Sorry if this isn't useful to you, but this is an addon for Xenforo that adds functionality for streams, and may offer the functionality you need. I'm in the process of setting it up with this and so far there are no issues in terms of integrating it with my Pixel Exit styles.

Sorry if this isn't useful to you, but this is an addon for Xenforo that adds functionality for streams, and may offer the functionality you need. I'm in the process of setting it up with this and so far there are no issues in terms of integrating it with my Pixel Exit styles.
thanks....and once we do the flip we will add this plugin...I'll prolly keep the tabs just as a "quick preview" for members...I finally got them working though.
Will definitely pick up this skin once the flip is complete...

There's nothing built in for the slide out stuff so it would just need to be custom coded. If you already have the HTML/CSS on your site I can direct you to the correct template.

There's nothing built in for the slide out stuff so it would just need to be custom coded. If you already have the HTML/CSS on your site I can direct you to the correct template.

got it working by adding to the footer and the footer.css. Also will the background images cycle through as they do in the demo? And is there a way to lengthen the transitions?

got it working by adding to the footer and the footer.css. Also will the background images cycle through as they do in the demo? And is there a way to lengthen the transitions?

Yes there's a way. Once you have a valid license you can post in the customer support area on how to increase that.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back