Nirjonadda

Customer
I have added some CSS code but does not work for Flat Awesome. All other style are work with this CSS code. Please can you let me know that how to fixing this?

Code:
/* Medal show in center for post message */
ul.bdMedal_userMedals { text-align: center; }

/* Hide Medals show post message from mobile view */
@media (max-width: 650px) { ul.bdMedal_userMedals { display: none; } }

The CSS looks fine, I don't think it's something related to our stock style. If I had to guess... I'd assume you have some CSS that's bad elsewhere in the extra.less file.

Maybe try clearing out your entire extra.less, leaving just that CSS to see if it works, if it does... another code is bad.

Additionally, to check it you could create a new child style of Flat Awesome + and just place that code in there to test.

@Russ Please can you let me know that What CSS code are bad?

Code:
.p-navSticky--primary .p-nav {
    max-width: 100%;
}

/* Sticky Sidebar for Top Posters of the Month */
<xf:if is="property('ss_sidebar') == 'enabled'">
@media (min-width: @xf-responsiveMedium) {
    [data-template="tpm_list"] .stickySidebar {
        position: -webkit-sticky;
        position: sticky;
        top: calc(47px + @{xf-ss_top});
    }
}
</xf:if>

// Navigation icons
.p-nav-list .p-navEl a.p-navEl-link[data-nav-id="imagehost"]:before { content: "\f093"; }
.p-nav-list .p-navEl a.p-navEl-link[data-nav-id="snog_forms_nav"]:before { content: "\f0fe"; }
.p-nav-list .p-navEl a.p-navEl-link[data-nav-id="dbtechShop"]:before { content: "\f217"; }

/* Medal show in center for post message */
ul.bdMedal_userMedals { text-align: center; }

/* Hide Medals show post message from mobile view */
@media (max-width: 650px) { ul.bdMedal_userMedals { display: none; } }

Not sure if
// Navigation icons
is a valid "comment", I'd use the normal /* Navigation icons */

Past that... remove the sticky sidebar bit and see if that works, I have no idea what ss_sidebar is, if you're using CSS from another style that won't work. It's trying to calculate 47px + ss_top which doesn't exist in our style.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back