I will buy XenBase theme

researcher

Registered
Hi, how are you?

I will buy XenBase theme but PayPal is blocked in Turkey, so I can not buy with PayPal.

If okey for you I can buy with Bitcoin or credit card.

And, is there a coupon for me? I will try Pixelexit for first time.

My forum software: XenForo 2.1.4, can I use this theme in my forum? And if XenForo relase new version like 3.x , will you update this theme immediately?

How can I test this theme fully? I can not register to your demo website? If I dont like this theme, can I to return this product in SAME DAY?

Thanks.

We can accept BitCoin, if you want to proceed with that just let me know via the ticket you opened.

Our latest version of our style is 2.1.2, I'm working away on a new update but it will run just fine on 2.1.4. I made a post about it here: https://pixelexit.com/threads/quick-notice-on-2-1-4-updates.10193/

We push updates as soon as we can normally, major versions are an exception. With XF1 to XF2, nothing worked on that major upgrade, styles and add-ons included.

You can't register on the demo but we provide a login you can use. This is a regular member login, there is no admin demos of the style. We do not provide refunds, so please make sure you're set on the style. If you have any specific questions when it comes to functionality, feel free to ask.

But you dont allow to see theme fully... I want to see registration page, email template and other styles, so please open registrations or provide refund for 1 day only.
I am using XF 2.1.4 now, can not I use this theme in my forum now?

And yes, I want to buy with Bitcoin, please send me you wallet.
We can accept BitCoin, if you want to proceed with that just let me know via the ticket you opened.

Our latest version of our style is 2.1.2, I'm working away on a new update but it will run just fine on 2.1.4. I made a post about it here:

We push updates as soon as we can normally, major versions are an exception. With XF1 to XF2, nothing worked on that major upgrade, styles and add-ons included.

You can't register on the demo but we provide a login you can use. This is a regular member login, there is no admin demos of the style. We do not provide refunds, so please make sure you're set on the style. If you have any specific questions when it comes to functionality, feel free to ask.

As I mentioned our styles will run just fine in 2.1.4.

There will be no one day refund period. I've been working on XF styles for over 6 years and am here to help. In the past, people abused the refund system and would simply download the style and ask for a refund while still using it. So... we don't really do refunds.

You can see all the styles on the demo board. Regarding the registration page we haven't changed anything on that process so it looks like the default XF setup with our style colors. I can provide screenshots of a specific styles registration screen if you'd like. We've had our demo board like this for the last 6 years and helps prevent abuse of the forum.

How can I buy this theme with Bitcoin? May you hurry up please?
As I mentioned our styles will run just fine in 2.1.4.

There will be no one day refund period. I've been working on XF styles for over 6 years and am here to help. In the past, people abused the refund system and would simply download the style and ask for a refund while still using it. So... we don't really do refunds.

You can see all the styles on the demo board. Regarding the registration page we haven't changed anything on that process so it looks like the default XF setup with our style colors. I can provide screenshots of a specific styles registration screen if you'd like. We've had our demo board like this for the last 6 years and helps prevent abuse of the forum.

And, if I buy this theme, can I get all updates for 1 year? For example, can I use this theme in XF 2.1.8 in the future? (Will you provide us new updations?)

And, if I buy this theme, can I get all updates for 1 year? For example, can I use this theme in XF 2.1.8 in the future? (Will you provide us new updations?)

Updates for a year yes. Ideally, we try to push updates soon after XF releases their updates. To purchase, as I mentioned please respond to the ticket you opened letting me know which style you want and if you want branding removal.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back