Rosters List

ConfusedGiraffe

Registered
I'm looking at picking up the rosters addon for one of my guild sites but the "joined" date on the roster list is useless to me. I saw that you support custom fields but can you edit/remove the default ones?

Hi

I just tested it out and although you can't change it with a setting you can edit the pertaining templates and remove the joined date. We can assist you if you happen to need to do that.

Oh okay, thanks for the response. I've been looking at the preview over on GamerExit and just have a few more questions.

#1: Can the roster be sorted alphabetically by username?
#2: Is there any way to configure the spacing between categories? Everything looks very squished on the roster page.
#3: Is there any way to see how many people are in a specific roster group?
#3: Are there any plans to implement permissions so that users can edit their own roster entries?

1.) Sorting is planned but not inside the current build.
2.) A single line of CSS added to your extra.css can increase the spacing between the categories
3.) Not out of the box no
4.) It's something I'd like to see inside the product, ideally the custom fields would be able to be edited by the user themselves if allowed but it's not in there yet.

1.) Sorting is planned but not inside the current build.
2.) A single line of CSS added to your extra.css can increase the spacing between the categories
3.) Not out of the box no
4.) It's something I'd like to see inside the product, ideally the custom fields would be able to be edited by the user themselves if allowed but it's not in there yet.

I think I'll wait until #1 and #4 gets implemented before pulling the trigger. We simply have too many users to be able to get any real usage out of it without those features.

I think I'll wait until #1 and #4 gets implemented before pulling the trigger. We simply have too many users to be able to get any real usage out of it without those features.

Thanks for asking questions prior to purchasing instead of being disappointed after :D. The roster is powerful but basic at the moment, was kind of the point of the initial release. We'll see new releases coming soon though. Watch this resource: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/rosters-pixelexit-com.5255/ to get an update on XF when an update goes live.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back