calmcacil

Customer
When can we expect a non beta version ?

I know that the beta version still works but getting the staff banners etc css code fixed aswell as maybe getting an improved version of tag display would be very nice :)

I'm working on it right now :), probably late today/early in the morning tomorrow.

From our track record we usually try to get our releases out the same day for stable XF releases :)

Sweet, are you going to be using the fix shown on the XenForo forums for Staff Banners, if so, could you try to make the thread tags have the same style, if so that'd be awesome :) Lookin forward to seeing it done.

Sweet, are you going to be using the fix shown on the XenForo forums for Staff Banners, if so, could you try to make the thread tags have the same style, if so that'd be awesome :) Lookin forward to seeing it done.

Yep I try to include all bug finds in the next releases, luckily there's not too many for Fusion Gamer so it will definitely make it into the fix.

So rather than overwriting every prefix/class badge I've gone ahead and supplied some default ones.

This way... you can set the custom class to the corresponding name:

fusiongamerupdat2.png

That looks very good :9 So much better than my macgyver solution, granted it would be nice if we could center the checkbox but I couldnt figgure out how too do that on my own either :p

I've added this to the next release now that you mentioned it, this will work in extra.css:

Code:
.discussionListItems .InlineModCheck {
    vertical-align: middle;
}

I finished late last night just didn't trust myself to package it up / upload it with my drowsy eyes :D. I'll get it up here in just a bit.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back