Blast

Registered
After uploading Xenbase and Parent XMLs, I got this error on my index page:
fHMR10d.png

I've moved this to support.

Did you edit xb_style.css by chance?

Ideally you want to avoid editing the main CSS templates. Does it show outdated?

I did some edits on the original css files but it was before updating. I did not know about the 'all edits must go to EXTRA.css' before doing so.

It's not a big deal, but yes typically EXTRA.CSS is meant for all your edits. We change xb.css / xb_style.css almost every update so ideally that shouldn't be edited at all. What I'd do it simply copy your xb_style.css on your child style.

Paste it in a program like notepad++ (free), revert your template. Then re-apply your CSS into extra.css

It's not a big deal, but yes typically EXTRA.CSS is meant for all your edits. We change xb.css / xb_style.css almost every update so ideally that shouldn't be edited at all. What I'd do it simply copy your xb_style.css on your child style.

Paste it in a program like notepad++ (free), revert your template. Then re-apply your CSS into extra.css
I just did this. The error on the index page is gone. But I don't seem to have my user info showing up?

T9AogYV.png

EDIT: I had to manually activate them via Style Properties.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back