A couple of questions for Russ

PaulKet

Registered
First: On the XenForo website you mentioned that there will be a dark version of the Zipped style, when can we expect to see it released?

Second: Can you please tell us how you made the two column portal layout on your Titan Punch style? It looks awesome and I would love to incorporate it into my site's portal homepage.

I could share the templates we used on titan punch once I get back to my PC. Basically I removed a lot of the things such as author, date and preview text. Stll needs a little work for responsive viewing.

First: On the XenForo website you mentioned that there will be a dark version of the Zipped style, when can we expect to see it released?

Second: Can you please tell us how you made the two column portal layout on your Titan Punch style? It looks awesome and I would love to incorporate it into my site's portal homepage.

Regarding the dark style it's coming! :D have family in town this week so my time is limited but it shouldn't be too much longer. I'll try to have something by this weekend out.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back