A PixelExit customer review

Redh

Registered
Hello - I wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to put it somewhere potential customers could access. Feel free to move it if appropriate!

I've been a customer of PixelExit for just under two weeks now, and last night I finally got around to relaunching my website and switching from vBulletin to Xenforo. I spent a lot of time choosing the right skin to use as the basis of my redesign, and I really wasn't familiar with the Xenforo options and template structure. I was also keen to find someone that would offer good support to help me through this transition.

I am very happy that I chose PixelExit - not only do I think their skins are very attractive and well coded, but they also add a lot of options and functionality to Xenforo itself - things like the ability to choose between different postbit layouts, add or remove menu items and so much more. There are so many configurations for each design thanks to their excellent XenBase platform that even if you are buying a popular skin design you can still very quickly and easily customise the look to make it your own.

Even better than the skins though is the support. This has been truly outstanding, and not only do they answer your questions in detail, but they give examples and alternatives when possible. In every aspect they go out of their way to help you get things exactly as you want them.

So thank you to PixelExit, and especially @Russ for your help - I wasn't expecting to be able to switch my website until the new year, but thanks to you I've been able to bring my schedule forward significantly!

We really do appreciate reading things like that, can't help but put a smile on my face!

Thanks a bunch for your kind words and congratulations on the move. As always let us know if you need anything at all.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back