Adara

bluemartian

Customer
Hi...

I was just wondering about the style Adara. I see it on your demo board and quite like it but I don't see it listed as one of your styles on the main store page. Is it available for sale? When selected and showing on the demo board, the parameter is "Zipped" but it is definitely not the Zipped style that is displayed. Just wondered as it looks quite nice. Thanks!

Hi...

I was just wondering about the style Adara. I see it on your demo board and quite like it but I don't see it listed as one of your styles on the main store page. Is it available for sale? When selected and showing on the demo board, the parameter is "Zipped" but it is definitely not the Zipped style that is displayed. Just wondered as it looks quite nice. Thanks!

Adara is basically done on my localhost I'm just reviewing some things around it and working on the post bit a little. I should be able to have it up for sale more than likely.... Monday I'd say.

It is there, nevertheless.

Go to the Styles page from the main Pixelexit home page. Click View More for Zipped. Once on the Zipped page, click the Demo link (right next to the Add To Cart button). The demo site will open with the Zipped style displayed. Scroll down to the Style Chooser link and open it. Scroll down the available styles, and you'll see Adara. Select it and the Adara style will display. While Adara is displayed, note the URL in the address field will still show Zipped, even tho that style is no longer displaying.

Yep if you manually change the link using the style chooser it'll keep the URL because its inside an iframe.

Yes, I noticed the iframe this time around. Figured it was something along those lines. Looking forward to Adara becoming available! Zipped is pretty cool, too. I'm a sucker for minimalist flat styles. :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back