kaieivindm

Is it possible to include a button for refresh page in the same area or same "box/list" as go to top and bottom?
Like this?

upload_2018-5-24_20-34-12.png

Would be a nice addition in the Xenbase framework :)

I'll think about adding it in, to be honest a refresh button has never really been requested before.

Pretty easy edit though:

Template: PAGE_CONTAINER
Find:

Code:
        <xf:if is="property('scrollJumpButtons') != 'up'">
            <xf:button href="#footer" class="button--scroll" data-xf-click="scroll-to"><i class="fa fa-arrow-down"></i><span class="u-srOnly">{{ phrase('bottom') }}</span></xf:button>
        </xf:if>

Add below:

Code:
<xf:button href="{$xf.fullUri}" class="button--scroll"><i class="fa fa-refresh"></i><span class="u-srOnly">Refresh</span></xf:button>

I got the button to work fine @Russ
upload_2018-5-26_10-14-45.png

But when I click on the refresh button, the page goes to the top again, what do I need to add to just refresh and stay at the bottom og the page?

Ganna need some javascript, open : xb_body:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
    $('.button--refresh').click(function() {
    location.reload();
});
</script>

Then use this for the button:

Code:
<xf:button class="button--scroll button--refresh"><i class="fa fa-refresh"></i><span class="u-srOnly">{{ phrase('top') }}</span></xf:button>
Should work.

Ganna need some javascript, open : xb_body:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
    $('.button--refresh').click(function() {
    location.reload();
});
</script>

Then use this for the button:

Code:
<xf:button class="button--scroll button--refresh"><i class="fa fa-refresh"></i><span class="u-srOnly">{{ phrase('top') }}</span></xf:button>
Should work.

When I changed the phrase from 'top' to 'refresh' the above codes worked like a charm! Thanks @Russ

Just what I needed :)

If possible, would be awesome to add it as an ACP setting as well, with the scrolling buttons, Refresh page or something.
Pretty sure others needs this as well. :D

So I'm going to leave this out of the styles for the time being. For now, I'd suggest applying the page_container edit via a template modification.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back