indepth

Registered
Yes, I purchased the core theme. I've started customizing it and it looks pretty good. One problem I have though is my logo is 175h x only 250w. So there is a LARGE empty space to the right of the logo at the top of the layout.

What I'd like to do is add a box/widget in that space that I can fill with some html adverts for other parts of our site. Is there an existing feature for this? Or can you point me in the right direction?

I'm fairly proficient with html, css, and php. However, I'm completely new to the xenforo software and the seemingly endless templates, styles and layout options. It's a bit overwhelming looking at a menu with something like 200.

Take a look at ad_header_after

You can place a div here and float it to the right which will fill in that space.

Let me know if you need further help.

That worked great. Thank you.

I have one other question, maybe you can help me with. I need to set a session variable (site wide) whenever someone logs in or logs out of the forum. Do you know where I can either edit the template, or add a listener that would allow me to do this?

@Russ One more simple question, but didn't want to start an entire new thread.

On this template, what is the font that the forum title is displayed in? I'm trying to match it on my homepage and I'm getting a slightly different result no matter what san serif font I use.

It uses Open Sans by default, the fonts controlled via: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup.

You can apply a specific font to just the title H1 though via: Style Properties -> General -> Page Title

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back