Admin Center

I think the most useful aspect of it is the links which is much easier to do with a template mod/template instead writing all the code to expose certain things. So with that said keep your eye on the XF RM :)

@Steve dont make me bug you everyday till Admin Center is done.:whistle:
Honestly, from my understanding, Admin Center is pretty much in default XF2. Some features aren't, but most of the "tasks" are in there. XF2 pretty much eliminated some of the tasks from "Admin Center" and really, I think the reason why "Admin Center" was created was because in XF1, being admin was a bit cumbersome (I mean, by a little bit). It's been improved in XF2, or were there features you'd like to make a return in XF2...? I mean, specifically...?

Honestly, from my understanding, Admin Center is pretty much in default XF2. Some features aren't, but most of the "tasks" are in there. XF2 pretty much eliminated some of the tasks from "Admin Center" and really, I think the reason why "Admin Center" was created was because in XF1, being admin was a bit cumbersome (I mean, by a little bit). It's been improved in XF2, or were there features you'd like to make a return in XF2...? I mean, specifically...?

Admin center just had nice quick links to various functions around the admin panel which made it nice. Custom linking was a good touch too.

I'm in the process of making the move to X2. I must say, I am going to miss the convenience of Admin Center. It is great have those quick links to admin functions, and the ability to add custom quick links is very useful.

Do you (or anyone else) know of any other addons that do something similar?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back