AdminZone style author post-bit?

We don't openly post any code, we use the Resource Manager which can only be viewed by licensed members. But as that post stated, it is an option in our XenBase framework that can be turned on and styled in a lot of different ways.

XenBase is the "parent" to all of our premium styles, so when you buy a premium style you get XenBase.

We don't openly post any code, we use the Resource Manager which can only be viewed by licensed members. But as that post stated, it is an option in our XenBase framework that can be turned on and styled in a lot of different ways.

XenBase is the "parent" to all of our premium styles, so when you buy a premium style you get XenBase.

Good to know! Yeah they have been explaining a lot over there. I'm thinking of moving over from SMF to XenForo so am putting together costs and work flows in my mind to get an idea of what all is required.

@Steve Thanks for explaining this - I have your Adara theme/style on my site and i don't see what Mike is asking about and i am glad i read this section before creating another thread- What do I need to enable on Font Awesome to see this . The screen shot below is what i see on my site

upload_2014-9-17_12-35-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-17_12-37-21.png
    upload_2014-9-17_12-37-21.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 25
We don't openly post any code, we use the Resource Manager which can only be viewed by licensed members.

When you say licensed members you mean XenForo license or PE license? I just got my first iteration of licensed XenForo this weekend so can validate away!

When you say licensed members you mean XenForo license or PE license? I just got my first iteration of licensed XenForo this weekend so can validate away!

Our RM is open to all of our customers who've purchased styles.

I won't say any plans at the moment but since we have a better store solution we could add discounts for multiple purchases easier.

Yes 1 style purchase = 1 site.

Should note too we're fine with the same concept on XenForo itself, one live site and one private development site.

Good to know! Thanks fellas. Steve has been bouncing PMs back and forth with me and you guys are exceptionally helpful; I appreciate it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back