creaky

Customer
I'm trying to get an advert to appear immediately after the top breadcrumbs. It needs to show between the breadBoxTop div and the mainContainer div.

I've added my code in to ad_below_top_breadcrumb template but the ad shows too far down. Will one of the other ad templates give the desired effect. The image is done with firebug to demonstrate where I would like it to appear.

ad.jpg

In PAGE_CONTAINER template

Find

Code:
<div class="breadBoxTop">
                            <xen:if is="{$topctrl}"><div class="topCtrl">{xen:raw $topctrl}</div></xen:if>
                            <xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include> 
                        </div>

Replace with

Code:
<div class="breadBoxTop">
                            <xen:if is="{$topctrl}"><div class="topCtrl">{xen:raw $topctrl}</div></xen:if>
                            <xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
                             <div style="text-align: center;margin:10px 0px 0px 0px;">YOUR AD HERE</div>
                        </div>

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back