Always The Highest Quality

Ruby

Customer
I have been an admin on a forum that ran Pixel Exit styles and a style from another company. The other company's styles were always unstable no matter what the other company would do to try to fix it. We have never had a problem with Pixel Exit styles they are built solid and problem free. You guys at Pixel Exit keep up the Great work

Thank you very much Ruby we appreciate the kind words. We're a small but dedicated team and love XenForo so I hope that shows. I'm glad you're liking the styles and let us know if there's anything we can help out with.

Thank you very much Ruby we appreciate the kind words. We're a small but dedicated team and love XenForo so I hope that shows. I'm glad you're liking the styles and let us know if there's anything we can help out with.
Oh I definitely will

Oh I definitely will
Ruby, thanks for the compliments much appreciated!

Also I noticed on your order you had added Admin Center with it which is free to current customers, with our current cart system it doesn't handle that particular part to well since it is dependent on being in a certain usergroup (Customer). If you'd like I can refund the $10 back to you, let me know what PayPal to send it too. :)

Ruby, thanks for the compliments much appreciated!

Also I noticed on your order you had added Admin Center with it which is free to current customers, with our current cart system it doesn't handle that particular part to well since it is dependent on being in a certain usergroup (Customer). If you'd like I can refund the $10 back to you, let me know what PayPal to send it too. :)
10-4 I'll send you a PM Steve.
It's very nice to work with an honest company you guys are the best!!!!

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back