Mason K.

Quick question how can I make the site smaller so that it's hovering and then put alternating background(s).
Thanks in advance.

You usually upload the photo in the Xenforo root right?
@imagepath/xenforo/pokemon-art_355079.jpg
You can set the path to where ever you'd like, but 'styles/apex/xenforo/sources' is where we upload our extra images.

You could always make a folder inside your styles folder to have custom images in so you can easily use them across styles.

So I would make a folder called 'backgrounds' inside the /styles/ folder.
Code for Back Stretch field:
Code:
"styles/backgrounds/image1.png", "styles/backgrounds/image2.png", "styles/backgrounds/image3.png"

I just got the backgrounds to work. How would I go about putting the top nav bar and joining it with the rest of the forum. What settings would I change in order for my site to be very boxed in like animeforums.net

I just got the backgrounds to work. How would I go about putting the top nav bar and joining it with the rest of the forum. What settings would I change in order for my site to be very boxed in like animeforums.net

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and navigation would probably what you're looking for. Although I still can't see your style on your site.

Swap Nav with logo

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back