Banners & Icons

hoopsph

Registered
hi! im interested in the Splash theme...

i run a basketball forum - would it be possible to change the forum icons and the forum banners? please see attached files... thanks!

screenshot-by-nimbus.png screenshot-by-nimbus (1).png screenshot-by-nimbus (2).png

The icons can be changed easily with some CSS. The banners, you could use the Notice system in XenForo to display the banners on the pages you want.

Sidebar on all pages, you would want to use [bd] Widget Framework available in the RM at XenForo.com

hi steve! thanks for the fast reply... will there be support for those kinds of edit once i purchase this theme? coz im gonna move from mybb, still dont much about xenforo...

1. is it possible to change the Like/Unlike to real FB like/unlike buttons?
2. is it possible to have image forum ranks? (see attached)
00001_11.png

3. is it possible to have bigger avatars?
4. do images auto-resize whenever members upload large sizes?

thanks and sorry if i have many questions :rolleyes:

1 - That would require a add-on, we do not make add-ons of that magnitude at this time.
2 - Yes
3 - Yes it is a setting in the style
4 - Yes configurable in the ACP options for attachments.

hi @Steve! already have my xenforo forum up and running... one last question, do you have the chat feature in the core theme? does it come with recent posts in sidebar widget? additional smilies?

hi @Steve! already have my xenforo forum up and running... one last question, do you have the chat feature in the core theme? does it come with recent posts in sidebar widget? additional smilies?

Our styles are merely the cosmetics of the forum additional functionality would require an add-on.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back