I've been out of town for the weekend and didn't get to Apex/Blackend Pro updates when I pushed out the others. I'll push them out here shortly.

1.5 version won't be coming until XF releases their "stable" version of it.

I don't think there has been any outdated templates since 1.4.7 and nothing of real importance added to XenBase. Are you having problems or just like updating? :p

I've been out of town for the weekend and didn't get to Apex/Blackend Pro updates when I pushed out the others. I'll push them out here shortly.
I like to have things up to date and as Apex/Blackend Pro were not updated with the others as Russ said, I was just wondering after 2 weeks since if any updates were coming. Doesn't really matter as I have no problems at the moment.
Are you guys having problems or don't like updating? :p

Updating styles can be seen as a pain by the end user. Only reason you seen Blackend 1.4.7 was to address the Cookie collapse issue that you had reported. Everything since is just code fixes in XF itself, no template changes.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back