Bradley Prout

Help with a couple things please,

I would like to add FA onto my sidebar canvas for the extra link and shop tap. Also i have noticed the "Extra link is not allowing to go into a dropdown menu? it works on the light version but not the dark?
1607775943177.png

1607775982979.png

next is the white hovor when going over certian links or the alers it has a white background, how can i find the correct path to change please
1607776122986.png

1607776156185.png

Lastly the grey backgroud ans blue text below what colour gradent is best for this and how do i change it as it is hard to read at moment.
1607776245774.png

Almost done this @Russ just need help on fixing the "extra" need to display a fontawesome i used
a[data-nav-id="Extra"]:before { .m-faContent("\f055"); } but that is not working for me,

then just this
next is the white hovor when going over certian links or the alers it has a white background, how can i find the correct path to change please
1607776122986.png

sorry and the repeat of the navbar texts in canvas
2020-12-12-21-22-chatbanter.com.png

Last edited:
For those specific items try:

Code:
.menu .menu-row.menu-row--highlighted, .menu .alert.is-unread, .menu .menu-row:hover {
    background: #dfe9f3;
}

Will target highlighted/unread/hover items.

I'm not seeing the extra link on your site at the moment.

For those specific items try:

Code:
.menu .menu-row.menu-row--highlighted, .menu .alert.is-unread, .menu .menu-row:hover {
    background: #dfe9f3;
}

Will target highlighted/unread/hover items.

I'm not seeing the extra link on your site at the moment.
I tried the above and no joy also used !important and still nothing.

I removed extra.

Sorry, the CSS you'll need it something like this:

Code:
.XenBase .lfs .tabGroup .structItem--lfsItem:hover {
    background: xf-intensify(@xf-contentBg, 5%);
}

I'm not sure what the add-on developer is using but it could be hardcoded as a value(a suggestion to change for the developer).

t
Sorry, the CSS you'll need it something like this:

Code:
.XenBase .lfs .tabGroup .structItem--lfsItem:hover {
    background: xf-intensify(@xf-contentBg, 5%);
}

I'm not sure what the add-on developer is using but it could be hardcoded as a value(a suggestion to change for the developer).
that worked, thank you

Can you help on the full page screenshot now please mate.
2020-12-14-22-02-chatbanter.com.png

also when i hovor over the "NEW POSTS" button it goes a differnet colour i wish for it to say the same colour when i hovor over it.

Last edited:
I mean are you referring to the links on the left side? Does it show like that for you on your actual site or only when you're taking screenshots? A lot of the time when taking full page screenshots with sticky elements it will duplicate like that, it's not the style it's the screenshot.

Code:
a.button:hover {
    background: #545454 !important;
    color: #FFF !important;
}

That changes buttons on hover.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back