snagseb

Registered
Hi,

Just wondering how the header logo can be blended in? It looks great on smaller resolution devices but on a PC the header squares off instead of bleding in like the original car header image does. Can someone advise what I need to ask my graphic designer to do to blend in the sides like it does in the original car header image? Thanks!

Capture.PNG

If you want to upload the original image here I can blend it out for you.
Thanks very much, Russ. I have attached the 3 possible candidates. I may be pushing my luck here as I don't know if it's easy to blend or takes some time. If you can only do the one. I would pick 2.jpg - the steaks as that is the one I am using now. Thanks a lot for that, much appreciated.

Attachments

• Bolt Style Header Images.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Easy enough. These fade out from the center so it should blend in on the edges.
Thanks so much, Russ. That is some dedicated customer support. Please let me know once you put the theme on the XF resources as I would love to write up a review for it. The more I use this theme the more I realise it's the best one I have ever used. Really appreciate that! Thanks again.

Thanks so much, Russ. That is some dedicated customer support. Please let me know once you put the theme on the XF resources as I would love to write up a review for it. The more I use this theme the more I realise it's the best one I have ever used. Really appreciate that! Thanks again.

Should be up soon enough :) Thank you!

hey @snagseb I see your an Aussie, I am too and live in Adelaide.

let me know when the site is up and running, ill go register in the next few days, Im usually doing some sort of Chargrill a couple of times a month.. :) :)

Good luck with the site.

edit: ive registered already. will check back next year. if you need any help send me a PM! :)

hey @snagseb I see your an Aussie, I am too and live in Adelaide.

let me know when the site is up and running, ill go register in the next few days, Im usually doing some sort of Chargrill a couple of times a month.. :) :)

Good luck with the site.

edit: ive registered already. will check back next year. if you need any help send me a PM! :)
Thanks man. Much appreciated. It’s going to be touch and go for 1st Jan. Life got in the way but I’ll definitely let you know once up and running. I’m hoping to start a new type of community for BBQers in Aus. The Facebook pages are cool but are lacking and just full of elitist a-holes who laugh at all the newbies like they are bbq gods or something. Grinds my gears :).

So if you're using the unique Bolt Header setup (Style properties -> Bolt properties), you can simply upload it under the "Custom header style".

If you're not using the Bolt Header and just a normal logo block, upload the image to Style properties -> Header and navigation -> Header/logo row

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back