davede

Registered
Hello,

while browsing your demo forum with Bolt theme I have found two issues.

1. The content of reactions log is a bit shifted.

1621011457822.png

pixelexit.com/demo/xf/index.php?account/reactions

I use Google Chrome 89.

2. No idea but what is the point of use this kind of icon (doubled arrow)? This icon says me that I can click on it to expand something, but there is no action under it.

1621011633937.png

I have realized, that the content of the notifications are just too short so this is the reason why they are looking like they are... :) So there is no issue at all. Sorry!

I have realized, that the content of the notifications are just too short so this is the reason why they are looking like they are... :) So there is no issue at all. Sorry!

I'm glad you mentioned that, I was looking at the page going a little crazy thinking about what you were referring too :).

I agree, the arrows there are misleading. We add in icons to the sidebar headers which I'll correct this specific issue in our next release.

After looking over things, I've removed the float:right; on the icons on all the sidebar blocks. It's easy to add back if a user wants it back. This solves the weird issue for this bug too.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back