Jeanz

Customer
Hi there,
I have bought the Core style, and also the branding removal, but I can't figure out how to get the branding removed. I've looked at the files, and can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you point me to the correct file?

And also, thank you for an amazing theme! :)

Hi @Jeanz

Go ahead and insert your URL if you haven't done so yet, then you'll see download links to your style. We do not send out separate files for branding removal. Follow the instructions below once you have the style installed.

You need to navigate to: Style Properties -> [XB] - XenBase and Style Version -> Check the box for 'Remove Footer Copyright'

Hi @Jeanz

Go ahead and insert your URL if you haven't done so yet, then you'll see download links to your style. We do not send out separate files for branding removal. Follow the instructions below once you have the style installed.

You need to navigate to: Style Properties -> [XB] - XenBase and Style Version -> Check the box for 'Remove Footer Copyright'

Found it! Thank you very much! :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back