Cyb3r

Customer
If the navLinks exceeds the width suddenly some links disappear from the visitor tab, check the image below:

Ps2wHzj.gif

Well that's a little awkward. Until then you could possibly have just your logo symbol and not the text fade in, probably be enough room.

The JS in the navigation s a little weird on XenForo... we'll look though.

Well that's a little awkward. Until then you could possibly have just your logo symbol and not the text fade in, probably be enough room.

I hoped to avoid doing that, but thanks anyway buddy.

No I got this after switching to the small logo:

RUXdRHU.png

I see you disabled it, I'm heading off for the night I'll try to debug tomorrow.

I fixed it somehow, I removing some visitor tab on fixed view when the navigation move because I wanted to reserve more space for the big logo, but it just messed the small one and it did work after I removed this line:

Code:
.navFloatwrapper.fixed .visitorTabs li.navTab.PopupClosed a[href="login-as-user/choice"] {
    display:none;
}

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back