Welder

Registered
Hello,

Can someone please tell me how to change the icon in the far right. I want to put a different font awesome icon there, but I cannot find the template to do so.

Thank you in advance. :)

Attachments

• righticon.jpg
    righticon.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
Actually on Flat Awesome I edited it in it's css file anyways so a manual edit in extra.css would still be required. Normally you can edit the template (navigation_visitor_tab)

Okay, I added it to extra.css.... so thank you very much for that.

I guess my concern is... and maybe I'm concerned about something that I should not be, but my concern is this.

Does adding more information to the extra.css file affect performance?

I've added maybe 10 different functions to extra.css, I haven't seen any performance issues. But I am just trying to think ahead.

Okay, I added it to extra.css.... so thank you very much for that.

I guess my concern is... and maybe I'm concerned about something that I should not be, but my concern is this.

Does adding more information to the extra.css file affect performance?

I've added maybe 10 different functions to extra.css, I haven't seen any performance issues. But I am just trying to think ahead.

Nope it won't. Some things we simply don't have properties for same as the default XF style so you need to add extra code. You can have a ton of code in extra.css and still be fine, it won't change the performance to anything noticeable.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back