Ashley.S.

Customer
My client basically wants a global sidebar on the right side that can also be collapsed and it only seems to collapse in certain places...

Are you placing the sidebar by using the widget system? If you're using the "Public: Sidebar top // Public: Sidebar bottom" the collapse sidebar option we have built-in seems to work.

I'm curious but... is there a "create article" button or anything that admins see? If so where is that button located?

Not that I know of. The site only has 3 addons installed:
[8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO 2.0.2.5
Ads Manager 2.1.3
XenForo Media Gallery 2.0.5

I'll try disabling the Portal and Ads Manager and see if it makes any difference, though I did also notice that a right sidebar also didn't toggle in other places either. If you want access to the test forum, then let me know.

Just following up on this but.... it's actually a bug with our button. Basically, it'll only show if there are other buttons there like new posts/create thread. This will be fixed in our next release.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back