Redh

Registered
Hey all - happy new year!

I'm working through all the updates I've been neglecting recently on my website, and after installing the latest Core skin I have a gap between the navigation and logo area. The quick search box is also out of position slightly. Here are some screenshots:

BEFORE:
header_before.jpg

AFTER:
header_after.jpg

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :)

Hey all - happy new year!

I'm working through all the updates I've been neglecting recently on my website, and after installing the latest Core skin I have a gap between the navigation and logo area. The quick search box is also out of position slightly. Here are some screenshots:

BEFORE:
View attachment 5356
AFTER:
View attachment 5355

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :)
That's an awesome header

Do you have a live version of it by chance? Your site looks normal to me but I'm assuming you may of done this on a test board or as a new style upgrade.

Check out... Style Properties -> Header and Navigation.

It looks like you have a margin-bottom of 4px, remove that. Also remove the border-bottom style and color. It should bring the quick search and the header back up into position. Core doesn't ship out with those so it may of been an option you added.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back