ToxicS

Customer
Im using the following code on all my forum nodes which gives it a pop op effect when you hover over a node, but since the last update it doesn't work anymore, any way i could fix this?
Code:
.node_15 .nodeInfo.forumNodeInfo.primaryContent:hover {
     text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0px 0px 0 #1e6f20 !important;
    -webkit-transform:  scale(1.1,1.1); -moz-transform:  scale(1.1,1.1); -o-transform:  scale(1.1,1.1); -ms-transform:  scale(1.1,1.1);transform: scale(1.1,1.1);
    -webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease;
    -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease;
    -ms-transition: all 0.2s ease;
    -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;
    transition: all 0.2s ease;
    z-index: 9999;
    -webkit-border-radius: 5px !important; -moz-border-radius: 5px !important; -khtml-border-radius: 5px !important; border-radius: 5px !important;
}
working with 1.4.4
working_1_4_4.png

not anymore with :( 1.4.5
notworking_1_4_5.png

Last edited:
It looks to be an overflow issue,

Search for this in admin search: xb_nodeList_css

Clear the overflow: hidden; from the misc box, see if that helps. I honestly don't remember adding that in the last update, but we did make some adjustments in the area which could of done it.

It looks to be an overflow issue,

Search for this in admin search: xb_nodeList_css

Clear the overflow: hidden; from the misc box, see if that helps. I honestly don't remember adding that in the last update, but we did make some adjustments in the area which could of done it.
Thank you, that fixed it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back