DeXTeR

Registered
Just purchased. I use custom node icons but the node icons on this theme are showing up over them. How can I disable the icons in this theme so they are not over my current icons.

Screenshot:

nodeissues.png

One more issue. I hope it's ok to put it here. There's an issue working properly with The Moderation Checkpoint System by AVForums.

The Moderation Mode Checkbox and Active Checking is somehow inside the Reports div it seems. Also post coloring in the system doesn't seem to work. It only colors the postbit and not the whole post.

Disregard about the icons. Found it in support under a different skin but same answer regardless.

Still need to know what can be done about the Checkpoint system though because my staff will behead me if that isn't working properly when I take this theme live.

Thanks

One more issue. I hope it's ok to put it here. There's an issue working properly with The Moderation Checkpoint System by AVForums.

The Moderation Mode Checkbox and Active Checking is somehow inside the Reports div it seems. Also post coloring in the system doesn't seem to work. It only colors the postbit and not the whole post.

Could you possibly get a screenshot of the area you are talking about?

Sure. The entire post should be colored green as I haven't customized the colors yet. It works perfectly on your free theme Social.
Another thing I would like to mention is that I am not bitching in any way form or fashion. I know I'm a new customer so please don't take it that way. I have actually been looking for a new designer for weeks now as on vBulletin I used only custom designs and bluepearl themes. Did not care for their themes after porting over to xenforo. After going through many designers I have chosen PixelExit so look for me to be purchasing more and more themes over the next few months. Top notch coding. I love it.

Back to the issue. Here ya go.

checkpoint.png

Only when in moderation mode using the AVForums checkpoint system. The postbit IS working correctly and changing color but the post itself isn't.

Again, this only applies when in Moderation mode using the add-on.

Ohhh :p

I'm not familiar with that add-on but I would of thought it would use the default Moderation check background. Could you possibly setup a test account so I can debug it and get a fix for you?

Thanks for all your help this evening resolving issues with the checkpoint system. Top Notch designs and even better customer support.
You have my business for XF themes. I will use your pre-made until early next year and I'll probably get with you on some custom designs.

Thanks again.

Most excellent. Thanks

I love a clean postbit that still allows us to show the extra information. I ran tabbed postbit on my vBulletin boards which thankfully I only have one left to port over and that pos is gone for good.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back