WoodiE

Customer
I know I can set a header background image by going to Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Header.

What is the best way to change the header background depending on what node/forum is being displayed? Preferably the most efficient way as well so multiple images aren't being loaded at the same time.

I know I can set a header background image by going to Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Header.

What is the best way to change the header background depending on what node/forum is being displayed? Preferably the most efficient way as well so multiple images aren't being loaded at the same time.

What header area specifically do you want to change? And how many different images are you looking to setup

@Russ,

The header area directly behind the logo and above the main navigation. There would be about 20 forums I'd like to have a different header image.

header.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back