anthonyparsons

Customer
It would be nice to see the dual columns extended to cover sub-forums, as these become quite ugly when using the node dual layout, yet are displayed as a single column. I use "1" for my layout, minimal... and sub-forums look terrible minimalist in a single column, instead of following their top-level nodes dual column approach.

Oh... and I have to add that this current version of Core is simply some of your best work to date with what you've done to it via CSS3 and included as features by default. Well done.

It would be nice to see the dual columns extended to cover sub-forums, as these become quite ugly when using the node dual layout, yet are displayed as a single column. I use "1" for my layout, minimal... and sub-forums look terrible minimalist in a single column, instead of following their top-level nodes dual column approach.

Oh... and I have to add that this current version of Core is simply some of your best work to date with what you've done to it via CSS3 and included as features by default. Well done.

Thanks, goal was to get rid of those pesky images and we did it :).

The multiple node layouts are somewhat of a work in progress, with the minimal it almost has to use the drop down right now, we'll look into more options for it though.

Hey,

The Dual Columns is not working right for me on APEX. Dunno why this is, or how to fix it. :borg:

Screenshot_1.png

You would need to disable or more precisely enable node description tooltips. The descriptions are causing inconsistent height between nodes.

Or you can set a min-height on the nodes.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back