mrderanged

Hey Guys,

The Extra User Info dropdown when you scroll over a users avatar in the thread view, is that style specific or is it available on Modest? If so, how do I activate it?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to keep bugging you Steve. While that info is very useful, and gave me an additional question ;), I think I explained myself wrong. I was actually referring to the icons you guys have in the extra user info (The message, like and trophy points). Where and how do I set something like that up?

Now, onto my other new question ;)

regarding the message controls, how would I remove the boxes around each control so that it is only text, and would changing that have effects anywhere else in the skin?

thanks again.

Sorry to keep bugging you Steve. While that info is very useful, and gave me an additional question ;), I think I explained myself wrong. I was actually referring to the icons you guys have in the extra user info (The message, like and trophy points). Where and how do I set something like that up?

Now, onto my other new question ;)

regarding the message controls, how would I remove the boxes around each control so that it is only text, and would changing that have effects anywhere else in the skin?

thanks again.

Currently it only works for the default 3, message count, likes and trophies.

[XB] Font Awesome -> Enable MEssage User Info Icons

(y)

extrauserinfo.png

Would you be able to tell me how I could edit it so that "media" would work, or is that something I have to ask over at Xen Media Gallery?

Also, is there anything that can be done about the fact that my username is getting pushed to 2 lines?

Thanks again for all the help. The two of you are great.

You'll want to go to: Style Properties -> Message Layout -> User Info Container, increase the width.

Then... Same area -> Content Container and increase the left margin by the same amount you increased the above width.

For the media stuff... currently it only supports the initial 3, I think we're working on the other fields for the next release.

Thanks so much, that fixed it.

I do have 2 more questions now though.

1. Is there supposed to be so much space between the item control toolbar and the bottom of the post?
2. How do I get the item control toolbar to look like it does here instead of how it currently looks?

question.png

Thanks in advance

Two things:

Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Content Container
Increase the min-height, by default XF uses like 180px or something like that.

2.) Are you referring to the like/quote, do you want to remove the gradients off of them?

If so: Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Control

In the misc box remove the "@modestMainGradient"

Then set the color to something dark(default it's a white shade).

Then follow this resource to add font awesome if you want:

https://pixelexit.com/resources/fa-icons-message-controls.7/

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back