OUTL4W

Registered
Anyway to move the Media/Albums info to below the fa boxed layout icons & joined date?

upload_2016-10-26_20-51-24.jpeg

It's a template modification you'll need to adjust. First you need debug mode on:

then find the template mod, and change the FIND portion to this:

Code:
<xen:if is="@messageShowRegisterDate AND {$user.user_id}">

Screenshot_10.png

been trying to do this after the little issue I had here
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/have-this-error-currently-blowing-up-my-error-logs.122439/
but ever since WiredTree fixed the DB errors now there are no templates listed. Customized templates show up but not all "templates"
upload_2016-10-30_0-44-58.jpeg

I tried to force rebuild by "rebuild master data" and it just times out, I refresh then it simply goes to the "enter your control panel" message. Also tried to disable or re-enable any addon to force rebuild the templates and still nothing. Last thing I want to do is to do a fresh install of xenforo though. Currently on 1.5.5, if I had the owner upload the 1.5.10 files and do the upgrade, would it possibly resolve the issue?

Last edited:
ok...everything is back to proper now...debug mode on and I'm able to edit the "Find" block but it just doesn't want to save the template. You see the ajax.gif but the "save template successfully" never appears. Do I need to turn off the forum briefly?

That shouldn't be causing it, do you have ad_blocker enabled by chance?
I paused it and still wouldn't save but when having debug on, I noticed on the front-end of the forum_list template this error shows

Template Errors: forum_list

1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fps247/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.14,L.1,forum_list.php, line 947

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back