Bradley Prout

See image below,
How to change node icons to the same as my other style (Light) for the dark style.
How to move toggle button
How to remove the folder icon in category strip.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 19
Node icons, just go to Style Properties -> Node Icons, you'll need to disable the font awesome icons.

The arrow isn't loading the CSS. I'm assuming you have bad CSS in your css file somewhere. Our css is located in xb_node.css but the bad CSS could be anywhere =/. I'm on holiday for the weekend but I can try to check it out this weekend.

Add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeTitle:before { display: none !important; }

Are you using the free flat awesome dark?

If so... that should not be installed as a child style of XenBase, free flat awesome dark has so many templates modified it would break on XenBase.

FA+ comes with the dark version as well. Also you still need to make sure you're doing correct CSS man, this will create ongoing issues:

Screenshot_1.png

This was at the end of your extra.css file, just random incomplete CSS. I removed it for you but... ya the main problem here is FA Free can't be a child of XenBase.

Are you using the free flat awesome dark?

If so... that should not be installed as a child style of XenBase, free flat awesome dark has so many templates modified it would break on XenBase.

FA+ comes with the dark version as well. Also you still need to make sure you're doing correct CSS man, this will create ongoing issues:

View attachment 4808

This was at the end of your extra.css file, just random incomplete CSS. I removed it for you but... ya the main problem here is FA Free can't be a child of XenBase.
oh crap sorry i did not know, how can i find the dark version on the + one?

I checked, your option was still checked:

Screenshot_2.png

Now just upload the new sprite for the node icons or adjust the url to the light version.

Did you remove the background-position for the unread? I still see it's trying to load a -36px 0 for only unread icons. Remove that, it's not equal to the light style.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back