Thedunes

Registered
Can the filter dropdown be edited to default to specific choices being checked or be removed completely in styles or is this a coding change?
Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 6.40.47 PM.png

Not an option by default as far as I know.

To remove it you could use this in extra.less:

Code:
.block-filterBar { display: none; }

Keep in mind it removes some nice functionality:

Here for example a suggestion forum, you wouldn't see those links (if you this type of node).

Code:

Here for example a suggestion forum, you wouldn't see those links (if you this type of node).

Code:

Code:

Okay, I will just leave it alone, I don't want any issues. I did not see it on the fordtremor.com site that uses the same style so I thought it was an option.

Thanks for the information.

So I think I may have mentioned it in our email exchanges, but that site uses a page node with widgets.

You can easily achieve it using this guide:
It will give you the same results.

If you wanted a little help to avoid manually coding the page, you could a plugin like this :
I haven't tried it, but it appears to be pretty simple and to the point.

I'd personally use the guide though. Set up the page but don't set it as the home until you're ready (on that guide link it reads as "the final step"

The heart of their page is just widgets. Widgets don't contain the filter bar.

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back