scorps

Registered
Hello Russ ,

i opened this new thread cause i really need your precious help about my big problem who i never found any solution .. :(

I think one of my old friends deleted me a templates parts and desapeared the text title custom (above the title banner) like this forum :
170130024046706943.png

i tried alot and alot of things but nothing worked ..

so i really want to know if i can get you help dear Russ and make it appear again ..

PS: i think this is my last major modification and asking help :)

thank you alot and alot

One thread per issue, I've mentioned this to you previously. Opening a duplicate thread just makes extra work for us and makes it harder to track down the issue. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Can you see them on the default style? If not it's not a style related problem.

Sorry Russ for double thread ... i juste considered that the other one is not clear and not understaned ...
Promis to take attention next time

About defaut style , yes of course, this work on default style and work in another copy of the style but not on the main style (surely cause template deleted i thibk...) :(

Link : www.virtual-gaming.fr

Last edited:
added a template code . message user info template :

<xen:if hascontent="true"><em class="userTitle" itemprop="title"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userTitle, $user, 1, 1}</xen:contentcheck></em></xen:if>

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back