Hello,

dunno why you think your Question might be stupid but here is the Answer:
Goto Appearance -> Style Properties -> - Frag Zone Properties -> Primary Frag Zone Font Family

Hope i could help you :)

greeTz,
reeZZer

Thanks @reeZZer,

The font used on the headings/navigation ect is controlled via two places:

Style Properties -> [XB] Options (sets a google font here)

Then Style Properties -> Frag Zone Properties -> Primary Frag Zone Font just like reeZZer said.

Then the other fonts are regular such as Style Properties -> General -> Body

Hey,

I want to change the Font in Apex too, but i dont know how this is working. In the [XB] - General Settings, i have tried several Fonts, but nothing is working. :/ This are my Settings:

Screenshot_1.png

@invite we use those for simply reference purposes, I don't have access to Apex at this moment but check like the Style Properties -> General -> Body, we sometimes call those web fonts there.

Hey,

I want to change the Font in Apex too, but i dont know how this is working. In the [XB] - General Settings, i have tried several Fonts, but nothing is working. :/ This are my Settings:

View attachment 626

@invite

The URL link in the first text field is what is calling the font via google. On Apex it is "Muli" I think it was. Basically you need to go to Google Fonts and choose a font you would like, input the URL to the font just like it is currently.

Then navigate to Style Properties -> General -> Body -> Font

The body font controls nearly all font except in messages. Once there you will see 'Muli' , just replace with the name of the font you referenced in the URL. If you need some help or better explaination just let us know.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back