RazKaziRo

Registered
Hi,

I am using RTL language and in previous version I was able to change logo location to the left
for some reason in 1.5.12 version I cant find this option.
could you please take a look and help me "move" the logo to the left side of the navbar + align the tabs to right

f8593aa88cf8477ab5083baa6787c239.png

Thank you

Not working so well after editing the code logo still not well position inside the nav
e9c9eda6300441289ee88c51063de84d.png

I used this extra.css code:
Code:
@media (min-width:1300px)
{
   .navTab.xbNavLogo { position: absolute; right: 0px;}
}

Public tabs:
Code:
float: left;

and this is the [XB] Header and Navigation settings:
b8179ba3c47d47a8b6df63d69add9e56.png
Un check enable logo in navigation and see what happens.

Ya in Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation, uncheck the enable logo in navigation for now if you want too until I can look into a proper RTL fix.

You have a ton of navigation tabs as it is so it may be best if the logo isn't even in the nav.

Ya in Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation, uncheck the enable logo in navigation for now if you want too until I can look into a proper RTL fix.

You have a ton of navigation tabs as it is so it may be best if the logo isn't even in the nav.
Hi Russ I really want the logo to be inside the navigation
for now its a temporery fix but I really appriciat if you can come out with a solution (I can give you accsess to my panel if you need to)
92e036fd923f47c1baba37f62846faf1.png

Thank you

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back