Aggro

Registered
All installed, however I didn't get the blue version?

Also I don't see the background image for the blue version , dark is probably my least favorite out of all the available and I am some how ended it up with this when I selected purchase on the blue version?

I am hoping you can put me to right direction to make it look like the blue version in demo.

Also the instructions it came with just talks you through how to install the style, for a newbie to XenForo I was hoping for little more in terms of customizing the links and the donate button at the bottom to be linked to the above suggested donation addon which shows on the side bar.

I have no idea how to update the logo, I tried replacing the logo.png with mine but still added the same one again.

Also what the extras used for?

Would appreciate your help on this .

Last edited:
I forgot about 1.5.4, 1.5.3 will work perfectly on 1.5.5/1.5.4. The 1.5.4 was only a security patch which was pushed out right after 1.5.3 so we didn't need to update the styles.

So make sure it's installed correctly, XenBase -> Fusion Gamer -> Final style calling it whatever you want.

In that last child style head to the color palette, change xbColor1 to: #227EC1 ;

For the background, go to Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup ->

Set the backstretch url to just:

Code:
"styles/fusiongamer/xenforo/images/bluebg.jpg"

You can also set the fade to 0 to remove that effect.

For the footer customization, you just head to: Style Properties -> [XB] Footer

You can edit all of the blocks there, if you expand the boxes you can make them large and easier to edit.

All set sir, Thank you so much I am loving it so far!
I will have few more questions but I will put I will collect them all at once first before posting.

We are working on a new version of our website which we do hope to get some general FAQ's, unfortunately the XenBase framework has changed so much over time when we initially started docs they become outdated very quickly. The biggest thing is just browse around the Style Properties in, all of our custom ones are typically put inside the category groups that start with [XB].

Let me know if you have any other questions

I will mess around with it over the next couple of days for sure, here is what I noticed immediately :

The home / forum page has the user's account avatar and profile twice (as seen in the attached picture) is there a way to get rid of the bottom one keeping the one on the top, this displays the same information twice.. also if possible:

1. Move all the social links so they are placed above the top user profile box, as adding those to the header is pushing the user box towards the logo, it would be great if those can be placed on top without having this move more inside.

2. If the side user profile box is removable how would I go about replacing this section with something else (for example: latest threads, latest donors, or something else?)

3. What would be the easiest to create additional pages at the top navigation bar starting right after Forum, one would be labeled download with sub pages, this would have links to download game mods needed and a launcher.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    165.4 KB · Views: 24
To remove the panel in the sidebar add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.sidebar .visitorPanel { display: none; }

2.) This is going to be tricky with the way the header is setup on XenForo and especially Fusion Gamer. There's not really an easy way of getting the icons up above the user panel. Fusion Gamer is unique with the panel being up there and it's not meant to have any other content in that area with it enabled.

For your other two questions I answered in your pre-sale:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/fusion-gamer-blue.3292/

Widget Framework for the sidebar management, and to add new links in the navigation I like Nodes As Tabs, both I linked in that thread.

Thanks Russ,
Also I feel the forum reading pane could do with an increase in width, is this an ease thing to do ? just want to stretch the reading pane of all forums so its wider providing more writing space, while keeping the layout of everything else the same just pushed a little wider, it currently looks way too narrow especially as with more and more people using high res monitors.

Also , I don't know a lot about how RSS work, but right now when I click on the RSS links against any of the forums I have I get htm/xml source code displayed to tell me there is an error, how does this work and how do I set it up or even remove it from the forums ..

Attaching screen shot.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.2 KB · Views: 22
Thanks Russ,
Also I feel the forum reading pane could do with an increase in width, is this an ease thing to do ? just want to stretch the reading pane of all forums so its wider providing more writing space, while keeping the layout of everything else the same just pushed a little wider, it currently looks way too narrow especially as with more and more people using high res monitors.
Under Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup -> Settings, at the top Page Width, change that to something higher.

Also , I don't know a lot about how RSS work, but right now when I click on the RSS links against any of the forums I have I get htm/xml source code displayed to tell me there is an error, how does this work and how do I set it up or even remove it from the forums ..

Attaching screen shot.

Thank you!
You mean this?
http://dev.aggrocity.com/index.php?forums/general-discussions.7/index.rss

That is normal.

it says : This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. at the top? how do i make this work? is it feeding users news from the posts or is it actually feeding the post news from another source?

This is what I see:

Screenshot_13.png

The RSS icon on each node will link you to a RSS feed for that specific node. If you click the RSS icon in the footer then it'll be a feed for the entire board.

I should note the style doesn't do anything specific for RSS feeds.

Sorry am not sure I follow, so I just tried every single one of them , and I just get your first attachment you showed (xml code) not the last one, I then signed out of my admin account and still see the same xml code, how did you get the above? I need to sign up with a RSS account?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back