Is there a guide on updating from 1.2 to 1.2.1?

First note... make backups :) of both the style folder and the XML.

Now how is your style setup, previously in Fusion Gamer we had it so you had a "Master Style" then a color setup as the child.

Do you have a parent/child setup or just Fusion Gamer itself?

Lastly how many customizations do you actually have, thanks.

So i have a little of edit here and there and 3 childs. If you would like to see it i can make you an account

I would make a backup of all your styles, but technically all you need to do is overwrite the parent style with the new Fusion Gamer. Then the edits should trickle down.

But please... make backups first.

Move was a success :p

Heads up to anyone running XenPorta. If you update and have two Homes in the nav.

Go to style - Templates - Filter navigation- Click the one that just says navigation- then find and remove the code below

Code:
        <!-- home -->
        <xen:if is="{$showHomeLink}">
            <li class="navTab home PopupClosed"><a href="{$homeLink}" class="navLink">{xen:phrase home}</a></li>
        </xen:if>

Also in regards to that home link, if you have 2 showing it means xenporta is enabled AND you have a link set in the XenForo Options, you can just remove the link in the XF Options (basic site settings) to get rid of the duplicate home link.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back