bosss

Registered
Maybe is not corect forum ... You can move my post.

Is it possible that You make some "color switcher" for fusion gamer or maybe gamer time - where we can or our users change primary colors and backgrounds? Maybe for all styles. Of course like addon with payment.

regards

bosss

What´s the different in the links?

I think you can use an UI.X Style, they have the color-switcher that you want.
But be carefull, the server errors you get will use a lot of your time to read and delete.
I have licenses for four UI.X styles, not one of theme will run without any error :cool:

But be carefull, the server errors you get will use a lot of your time to read and delete.
I have licenses for four UI.X styles, not one of theme will run without any error :cool:
I think that's normal operating for UI.X

Diference in links is that one style have background switcher and another color switcher.
I will not use UI.X Style (thanks for Your info) - i just asked here if Pixel Exit have plans to make something like color or background switcher.

regards
bosss

It's not something we see ourselves coding to be honest. Some demo sites allow you to do that just to get an idea of how the style could look. I personally feel strong about having a "brand" for your site, I don't think users should really be able to turn your site bright pink (not that I'm against pink) by choosing it on a color picker.

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back