Here We Are @ Round 2

Ashley.S.

Customer
Okay, so what my client wants, they usually get...HOWEVER, with XenForo 2, it threw a curveball at me. My client wanted Zipped, Zipped is no longer available. So, I goes and submits a ticket for some advice.

Along comes @Russ provides a discount code and then says Zipped has been changed to become a child style of Flat Awesome +

What does this mean? It means a win-win all round! My client is happy, I'm happy and I'm sure the team here will be happy that our partnership is going to continue, as I'd rather not jump ship and go back to UI.X, no matter how many goodies might be involved. Keep it up guys (y)

Okay, so what my client wants, they usually get...HOWEVER, with XenForo 2, it threw a curveball at me. My client wanted Zipped, Zipped is no longer available. So, I goes and submits a ticket for some advice.

Along comes @Russ provides a discount code and then says Zipped has been changed to become a child style of Flat Awesome +

What does this mean? It means a win-win all round! My client is happy, I'm happy and I'm sure the team here will be happy that our partnership is going to continue, as I'd rather not jump ship and go back to UI.X, no matter how many goodies might be involved. Keep it up guys (y)

Thank you very much for the kind words :), sorry my response took so long I've been hammered with the updates!

Let me know if you need anything and thank you for your continued support.

No worries. I'm now a busy bee as well, learning all the changes for XF2 plus helping other clients update their phpBB sites. No rest for the wicked eh :cool:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back