ChillaxOwner

Customer
Hello, I am looking to completely strip the sidebar away from my forums.

I went to
6RE8J.png

Did all of that

Then his happened.

6REb8.png

This image is EXTREMELY zoomed out to show you what happened. Pretty much the nav and what not went UNDER the nodes.

I went through and enabled each individually and this is the one causing it
"Enable User Name Status Tooltip"
I checked it and it fixed it and unchecked it and it broke again.

Site Link: http://chillax-gaming.com/community/
Ya apologies it's a known glitch, in the next version of XenBase we got rid of the the enable/disable sidebar options as we feel Widget Framework does the job perfectly.

We'll throw up a template modification though for users who want to keep the status.

My tip would be use the widget framework, set "clear all" to the pages you want to clear the sidebar on.

Ya apologies it's a known glitch, in the next version of XenBase we got rid of the the enable/disable sidebar options as we feel Widget Framework does the job perfectly.

We'll throw up a template modification though for users who want to keep the status.

My tip would be use the widget framework, set "clear all" to the pages you want to clear the sidebar on.
Okay. I'm happy to hear it wasn't something I was doing. ill try what you said later today.

I couldn't seem to find where to do this. I do have the widget framwork addon.

Thanks a bunch, figured it out.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back